Sunday, February 10, 2013

#Oscars #GiftLounge in 10 DAYS

The Oscars Gift Lounge is in 10 days!!!

I can't believe it. It has been such a hectic couple of months that I can't believe it's already here. I was sick, we've been super busy with Jewels For Hope, I've been working out- picking out outfits-shoes-hair-makeup AH. So much work for this. I can't wait!!!

So far, the only thing left for me to do for the gift lounge is make some final decisions- on makeup, how my hair looks, what jewelry I'll be wearing, and what extras to bring with me. Oh, and for me to figure out how to knock myself out as soon as I get on the plane so I'm passed out for the whole flight. (I don't think I'll be figuring that one out, but at least I can control all the other things I have to do haha)

So for now... let's talk about makeup.

I did some makeup trials yesterday while being snowed in (don't you love this weather we're having?)

I would love love love your thoughts! I normally ALWAYS wear pink eyeshadow. Always. So I decided to do something a little bit different... special really. Since this is a special occasion. This is THE occasion. Woo... Breathe Stevie, Breathe.

Okay...

Blues or Browns??? TELL ME! What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment