Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter #Accessories Perfect for #Holiday #Gifts

Even though I've been away from blogging for some time now, some of you may remember every year I will always talk about my aunt Lori's crocheted items, Hooked on Yarn. This year isn't going to be any different. I love her work and will always talk about it!

She makes tons of cute hats, scarves, fingerless gloves, and my new favorite- headbands!


Aren't these adorable?

Perfect for kids, teens, adults! I personally love anything with a flower on it. These are so cute, and they are perfect for any kind of hair you have. I usually have really big hair, and this tames it a bit-which I love.

Along with her headbands, I also am a little bit obsessed with her fingerless gloves. I rarely ever put the heat on in my car because I hate being hot on my face (I'm weird, I know), so when I'm driving these gloves are the best thing! I don't loose my grip on the wheel and I'm not freezing while driving. Win Win.


Are you looking for crocheted items this holiday season? Definitely check out her shop- I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment