Thursday, June 11, 2015

Fantastic Flowery Finds

I may be addicted to The Artisan Group. 

I know, I know, it's a very strange addiction. No support groups to help me out, so my love for them is going to remain. Lucky you, you'll get to continuously see the fun products TAG members are coming up with!

I've decided I'm going to make a ton of a little "gift guide" posts for you. Promoting the fun items I find through TAG. I feel it's never too early to start shopping for the holidays... or yourself.... so take a look at some lovely products! I'll do all the work finding them, you do all the work paying for them. Win/Win.

Today, I'm in a floral mood. Check out these great flowery finds!

1. Floral Print Note Cards from Angela Rose Photos



2. Flower Crocheted Flip Flops from Hooked on Yarn CT



3.  Flower Leather Bracelet from Rock and Hardware


4.  Had to get our Flower Rings in here- from Jewels For Hope 

5.  Flower Crocheted Hat from Hunky Dori Boutique



6.  Floral Clip from Sadie Bloom Designs 


7. Lavender Flowers scented Candle from The Prismatic Peacock 


8. Beautiful Flower Pillow from M Scott Photography



Everything about these fantastic flowery finds makes me smile! Don't you love them all? I want one of each!

Go check out their Etsy shops! Let me know if you get anything good- I would love to see these pretties find great homes!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including Sadie Bloom Designs' Imogen flower clip! We are so honored. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete