Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In Honor of The Tatas- Sponsor Spotlight- Hooked on Yarn CT

Hooked on Yarn CT is another one of my amazing sponsors for the In Honor of the Tatas Event happening on October 21st (soo soon!)

You probably know by now that this sponsor is my lovely Aunt, Lori. She creates fabulous crocheted items! Personally, I love her scarves and hats the most- but she makes everything from fingerless gloves to hats to trivets and coasters!




Um I know that it isn't near xmas (yet), but isn't that Christmas Tree Trivet ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! ** If only I cooked.

Lori crochets in her spare time- she uses this time to relax and calm down after work. It has grown from a hobby to a passion for her. She just loves yarn and crocheting every night brings her happiness.

Well....Hooked on Yarn CT has kindly offered to be a sponsor for the In Honor of The Tatas event!! She will be giving away a gorgeous Pink item. But- I won't let you know yet which item it is! You'll have to come back on October 21st and see!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment