Thursday, April 19, 2012

We Need More Hours In The Day!

It's been a million years since I wrote. I am slacking, big time.

There has been so much going on I feel like a chicken with my head cut off!!

Here is an example of what my days are like this past month.... Every day this is my schedule...


  • Go to Day Job from 9-2 or 9-3
  • Come Home.
  • Package MTV Bracelets (we need to package, beautifully, 110 items going to The MTV Movie Awards Gift Lounge)
  • Finish making the MTV Bracelets ( we have 8 left! Woo Hoo!)
  • Send press releases for MTV Movie Awards Gift Lounge
  • Work on other jewelry, not for MTV's ( One thing we're working on is a collaboration with PopCosmo! More to come!!)
  • Promote on FB, Twitter, Etc... (We know I can't let a day go by without talking to Jewels For Hope Followers!)
  • Check into The Artisan Group's Private FB Group to help out the amazing owner, Valerie. 
  • Make jewelry for Fairs (we have 2 next month!)


Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

And hopefully during my days try and spend some time with my family and fiance.

We need a big break. That's all we need. I love love love what I do.. I just need an extra 10 hours in each day and I should be able to get everything done haha. Ever feel that way? Just some more hours... would be perfect!

Well.. I promise to start taking some time each day (I hope) to blog. I miss the outlet. It always makes me feel better to get everything out there.

Hope everyone reading this (anyone?) is well and things are fabulous in your life!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment