Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mila Kunis & Jewels For Hope! #JewelsForHope #MilaKunis

I have been a fan of Mila Kunis since her days on That 70s Show. I think she is so funny and such a great actress. Well, we had the opportunity to gift her (through The Artisan Group. Yes, I always mention that- if you're handmade- CHECK THEM OUT. They rock! But, I digress....) and we just found out the gift bag we included our items in was just delivered to her reps in NYC!!!

Now, I don't know if any of you have seen Ted yet --> The new movie Mila stars in. I just saw it the other day, and have to say- I loved it (stupid humor- which I really needed a good laugh- and I did!). The whole time I watched it, I thought of how great she'll look in our jewels. I really hope she likes them!

We sent Mila two bracelets. Both bracelets color coded to Maya's Hope (great organization that helps disadvantaged kids living in extreme poverty). Hopefully Mila will get these bracelets sometime within the next couple of weeks. Ah! So exciting!

Here is what we sent her:



Black and Pink Glam Bracelet (to be added on the site soon!)


Just another celebrity I'm going to have to watch religiously to see if she sports either of these bracelets. No problem though! Mila seems like she is SUCH  nice person. I love following her career. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! Maybe you'll see her sporting your stuff in magazines!!

    ReplyDelete