Friday, July 27, 2012

Moving Sale!!

I need to sell some of my stuff. I'll be posting stuff over the next couple weeks.

I'm moving, and have no room for it. A lot of it is brand new. I'm listing some pics below of some items I would love to sell with prices.. low prices!! If you are interested, please email me at stevie@jewelsforhope.net and I will send you a paypal invoice :)


Allure Glitter Shoes- NEVER WORN! New in Box
Size 8.5 Normally Retails $60.00
$25.00- Free Shipping.


Armani Bath Salts (there is no expiration date on them. not sure how old they are)
Smells floral-y. Very nice. Jar only opened twice.
$9.50- Free Shipping!

Blue and Silver Stretchy Bracelet
$5.00- Free Shipping


Mac Eyeshadow- BRAND NEW. NEVER OPENED!
Mac Aquadisiac Eyeshadow.Retails for about $15.00 
$6.00 Free Shipping!


Set of 7 Meg Cabot Books (1 is missing from pics, Queen of Babble)
$9.00 Free Shipping

BRAND NEW Jewelry Stand. Never opened.
$7.00 Free Shipping



No comments:

Post a Comment