Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oscars Gift Lounge Preparation- Part 2!

So, we have started packing finally! If you read my last post you would know I am a huge procrastinator and have been putting off packaging the 100 Bracelets for the 2012 Oscars Gift Lounge.

Well, we started!!!!!

I completed 51 packages. Woo! We still need to make close to 25 more bracelets. Then package the rest. And have them sent to California between Jan 15th and Feb 1st.

We have some work to do.

But for now, I want to show you our fun packing.

Now. We (my mother & myself) are very loud, fun people (or at least we like to think we are!). We got the biggest kick out of this packaging, and we hope it brings joy to everyone who gets one. Even if it makes only 1 person smile, then we will be happy with that.

Here are two examples of the bracelets we'll be sending.... Swarovski Crystal Leather Cord Bracelets.


and the note cards.... can you see where we are going with this yet?


Can you?


and here it is..... See it?



SMILE



We think this is just so fun! A smiley face using the bracelet. We got the biggest kick out of this!







We hope this brings some joy to whoever receives this. We think it is just so darn cute! Yes, I know we may seem a little nutty right now- but we think this is a great way to show off our designs!

So what do you think????????

No comments:

Post a Comment