Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love Etsy and Strange (Amazing) Gifts!

I’m super excited about this Valentine’s Day! I went a little outside the box on my gift to my soon to be hubby. I hope he finds these gifts as amazing as I think they are. Because really, I think they kick butt.

I ordered two things for him- along with the standard candy I plan on giving him.
I haven’t received either in yet, so I don’t have pictures. But don’t worry- I plan on taking a ton of pics and putting them up here, AFTER valentines day. Because I don’t want to ruin the surprise. (Not like he reads this blog, but still. You never know. Better safe than sorry).

I got him a Beer Soap Kit.

Yes. BEER. SOAP. I don’t know what man would not like this? (well, maybe one who doesn’t like beer… but that’s not the case here). I think that is perfect for the fiancĂ©. It is a beer soap and a muscle healer… which is perfect because he is always in pain on his back (he was in a car accident before I met him and his back will always have pain).

Along with the beer soap, the only logical gift that fits with that is of course… A BACON SCENTED CANDLE.

HOW GREAT.

I am so excited about these gifts!! The bacon scented candle was ordered from one of my favorite candle makers of all time, Marcy- from PicsPetals & Scents. You should know about her by now since I continue to talk about her amazing creations. I was so happy she can do a bacon candle!! I emailed her last minute to whip up this candle for me! I cannot wait to get it in.
The best part about all of this amazing-ness……

Last night we were watching TV and I don’t know how it came up- but HE MENTIONED HOW COOL IT WOULD BE TO HAVE A BACON CANDLE.

Is that fate or what? It took all of my power not to start giggling and say “well, you’ll get one soon!”

What are you getting your special one for Valentine’s day? Anything weird amazing like a bacon scented candle? Tell me, tell me, tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment