Saturday, January 16, 2016

GBK Golden Globes Gift Lounge; My Style

It's Day 2 of the GBK Golden Globes Gift Lounge. If you've missed Day 1, check it out here!

Although I got through day 1, after my initial nerves floated away once I got into the swing of things, day 2 still brought on some nerves. Who was I going to meet? Would my hair cooperate with me? How was I going to stand in heels for another 9+ hours? I was a mess! But I put on my big girl pants (along with band aids for my poor feet) and started my day.



New Dress, new tights, and my Jewels For Hope jewels.


Here's my standard selfie shot. I'm loving how perfect this necklace looks with my dress. It was meant to be- my mom made it special for me, not even knowing what color dress I was going to wear. Fate.  So I'm keeping this necklace for myself. But I have to show off some similar ones we create... one of them is inspired by Iron Man's Arc Reactor.



So pretty right? Had to show them off......

Back to the gift lounge....

For some reason, day 2 went by so much faster than day 1! I felt I blinked and it was already 2:00. The highlight of the second day was meeting personal trainer from Biggest Loser, Dolvett. Can we talk about how good looking this man is? I turned into a giggling school girl the second he walked into the room. Obviously I turned neon red and sweaty. Surprise, Surprise.


Yep.

No words for this.

Cheesin like a fool, I'm surprised my eyes were even open. All I know is...... this picture is everything.

Day=made.

On that note.... I will end this post. Because really, we both know, I can't get much better than this photo.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did great! I love your hair, dress, jacket and necklace. Everything is perfect. I can see the sparkle in your eyes. I can see it in your photo. If you will let me borrow your dress, then I will wear it with my favorite shirt jacket.

    ReplyDelete