Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm obsessed with Etsy!

So, for the past 24 hours I have probably spent 15 browsing on Etsy. Sometimes I just can't help myself. I love that website. I usually don't allow myself to go on it constantly because I will want to buy everything. Of course, today is a rainy day and I'm stuck in my cubicle, so I want to browse.

Like I mentioned before; I am going to be making my sister a black and purple zebra cake for her birthday (help!) Well, since I also like doing somewhat creative things (who I am kidding, I just like making things look pretty!) I found these AMAZING prints on etsy. You have to check out sweetcolours shop. I love all of them. I want to put this on sticker paper and pop them on a picture frame for my sister who is a little too obsessed with zebra print (hey, I love zebra print as much as the next person, but she takes the cake on this one!).


Wouldn't this be perfect!

She has so many cute prints on her shop. I want to buy them all! I have a few shown here. I feel I could make some cute gifts with these.




Within the first 2 weeks of March, I have my 16 year old sisters birthday, my boyfriends birthday, my best friends birthday, my aunts birthday, and then my other best friend is finding out the sex of her baby (baby clothes can count as another gift to get!). I'm going to go broke. I love buying people gifts. I like making them creative and adding my own little touches to them.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting some of these prints, putting them on sticker paper, and making cute frames or a collage of cute stuff. Let's see how that works. Once completed you know I'll be posting pictures (who would have thought!).

Once the middle of March comes, I'm going to be pooped. I should have a full week though until my mother's birthday at the end of the month... hm, what to make her?

Check out sweetcolours shop! You won't be disappointed :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same! Can while away many hours window shopping on Etsy. So much I could get done, but looking at all the handmade goodies is so much more enticing!
    Will have to check out the ones you have listed here! Have a good week : )

    ReplyDelete