Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mind Block; Creativity at its worst!

Today feels like an unproductive day. Woke up. Went to work. And that is pretty much it. I haven't felt inspired to make a piece of jewelry in the past week or so, and I just cannot get out of this funk.

Usually by the time I come home from work, I walk into the kitchen to see my mother munching away on twizzlers while making a great piece of jewelry. She constantly will have a bag of twizzlers next to her and she just gets these fantastic ideas running through her head and she has to execute them.
Twizzlers don't do that for me. To me they're just a tasty snack that adds 2 lbs to my hips.

I need to get back into the groove. I have tons of supplies just sitting at my desk at home. Usually by the time I get through the day I'm ready to go, ready to wind down and create; lately, it's been laying down rather then create jewelry.

Maybe this weekend I'll make myself a cute valentines necklace. Give me some motivation to actually create. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment