Sunday, April 18, 2010

Love at First Taste


So. I have been going through coffee withdrawals. I feel like a crack addict not getting my fix.

Over the past 3 weeks I haven't had a single cup of coffee. Its been killing me.
I decided myself (since my doctor didn't know anything) that I have acid reflux. And I had it horribly over the past couple of weeks. I won't put you through the details of it but let's just say it wasn't pretty. That equaled no coffee for me.

Yesterday I decided to try out my first cup since taking meds for this. IT WAS GLORIOUS! Everyone at the diner must have thought I was crazy... Including my boyfriend.

When the waiter poured the coffee the first thing out of my mouth (while staring into the gorgeous mug) was "hello lover".
I then proceeded to savor the moment. I took a solid ten minutes just holding that mug in my hands smelling that amazing aroma.

Some people may think I'm nuts.... But it is worth it. This coffee was just amazing.

I'm currently drinking my 2nd cup of coffee as we speak. Yum. And so the addiction begins again....

No comments:

Post a Comment