Friday, April 2, 2010

The Sickness

So. It's been well over a week. I can't believe I haven't been able to get to a computer in this long. I have been sick as can be since last Wednesday. Horrible, I know. Today is the first day I actually feel well enough to stay the entire work day.

I don't even really have anything to post about tonight, I'm just so happy I have a few extra minutes to write here and let ya'll know what is going on.

I have been back and forth to the doctor, who was no help. Just a stomach bug is what they keep telling me. Great. At least I'm not pregnant though! Yes, I did have them check for pregnancy. And all week, before I went to the doctor, my father would walk around the house calling me "preggers".

Now, I'm 23 years old and I am NOT ready to be a mother yet. Not even close. So even though I have had to deal with a stomach bug for over a week, I am thrilled as hell that I am not pregnant.

Suffice it to say, it's been a strange, weird week for me. I am just happy to be feeling remotely better that I can stay at work. Especially seeing as how I have already used up my sick time for the rest of the year ha ha.

I hope everyone passing through has had a great week so far. And I wish everyone a happy holiday this weekend! :) I hope the Easter Bunny bring lots of yummy treats to everyone

2 comments:

  1. Just thought about you and realised that I hadn't visired for a while, so here I am. :-)

    Sorry to hear you've not been well - hope you feel 100% better really soon - x

    ReplyDelete