Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Going to the Chapel Blog Hop June 30-July2nd

Hello All! I hope you are having a fabulous day today!

I will be participating in this great event going on from June 30- July 2nd! Woo Hoo! We all know how I love anything wedding related... especially now that I'm in the begining stages of planning my own wedding.


I am super excited for this. There will be 25 blogs for you to hop through and see what amazing prizes they will be offering! Who doesn't love free stuff?

Well, you can guess what I'm going to be giving away for this giveaway? Possibly an item from Jewels for Hope? You got it! I'll be giving away a gorgeous necklace- but unfortunately I will not spill the beans now and show you what it looks like. Your going to have to come back on June 30th to see what I'm giving away.

There will also, POSSIBLY, be a suprise gift package I will giveaway along with the necklace. I'm trying to pull something together special for all of you fabulous readers. So fingers crossed that works out ha ha.

Come on back June 30th to join the fun! Woo Hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment