Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm turning into my mother.

I am turning into my mother. I always knew this day would come, I just didn't think it would be so soon.

We all know I do the marketing for our company, Jewels for Hope. I do the business end and I create the greeting cards. I have always been very happy with that- since both of those things actually make me happy. Well, I asked my mother to teach me how to do her signature style necklaces.

For days I practiced. Corey, the fiance, sat with me one night and said "I feel like I'm engaged to your mother. All you do is sit there any make jewelry". That was the moment I realized it. I am her now. It's official.

All of my hard work though has paid off. I am proud to present my first piece I am able to sell! I am so proud of myself because I think this piece is amazing. Yes, I am tooting my own horn- because I just can't believe I made this!


What do you think!?

It took me HOURS to make. My fingers felt numb after it and I had gotten torn apart from the wire. But, I love it. This piece makes me smile.

So now, along with acting like my mother, yelling loudly like my mother, looking like my mother, I now love to make jewelry like my mother. The world better look out.... this is not going to be good ha ha.

On that note.... I am through for now. I don't feel well. Of course I would get sick days before our HUGE MEETING in NYC. I am taking a ton of meds and laying in bed all day. Fingers crossed I feel better by Tuesday!

While I'm gone, feel free to enter myAMAZING FATHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY!
You could win some fantastic items!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment