Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hair Heaven with @GarnishedGirl

I cannot get over how adorable Garnished Girl's headgear is! I am so happy to have met Kareen (through The Artisan Group, of course!). Her work is adorable and perfect for girls or women!

I snagged some amazzzinngggg headbands and barrettes from her for my sisters for Christmas. Oh, they are just perfect, I cannot wait to see their faces when they open them!!!

Garnished Girl has a ton of fun items like headbands, barrettes, and also clothing and jewelry--- and LEG WARMERS. Which I think is so fun! If you're still looking for holiday gifts- Go check out her shop!!!

Here are the cute items I got!!






Isn't that Zebra headband freaking awesome!!!

Love anything zebra print. Might have to borrow that from my sister. That would look so good in my hurr. haha. 

On that note... GO SEE HER SHOP!





1 comment: