Friday, December 21, 2012

Lumberjack Love from @Absinthe_Dragon

I love The Artisan Group.

Since becoming a member of this group I have found so many amazing shops and handmade items. I just love handmade items and it makes me smile to come across great finds.

Esscentual Alchemy is one of those great finds!

I am thrilled that for Christmas I was able to score my dad and fiance two different colognes.

They came so perfectly packaged in cute organza bags.




I don't know if you can tell- on her card she writes "I compose music for your nose"

I LOVE THAT.
I think that is such a great line- perfect for her company! Isn't that fitting?! :)

Now....my two scents I received were Brass and Bulldog (for my dad) and Lumberjack Man (or my man haha). The fact that Amanda (Esscentual Alchemy's owner) has a fragrance called Lumberjack Man makes me smile. I immediately knew that one was perfect for my fiance -- because up until about a week ago he actually looked like a lumberjack with his beard completely grown in and overgrown hair LOL

These are just the perfect little extra's for the holidays! I know they both will love them! Especially my father--- since every year I get him a bottle of cologne haha.(I know- not original, but every year he loves it. I don't break what isn't broken haha.)

If you're in the market for some great cologne or perfume- definitely hit up Esscentual Alchemy!



No comments:

Post a Comment