Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Love Dogs & @ForLoveofaDog

I am a dog person. 

They are loving, fun, make you laugh, make you smile, and know when there is something wrong (or at least my two fat babies were that way). 

And what better way to show your love for dogs, than with For Love of A Dog- dog lovers jewelry for all! Sue, the creator of this, makes exceptional jewelry that is so unique and really makes you smile. 

Adopt Dog Bone Bracelet Dragonskin Turquoise

Black Lab Dog Pendant Blue Black Gemstone Jewelry

Aren't these amazing! The Black Lab pendant reminds me of my old dogs... ADORABLE.

I know for dog lovers out there- this jewelry is the absolute perfect gift. If you're a dog lover, you know when you think of your baby your whole attitude just brightens up. They make you smile. This jewelry reflects that and gives you that same smiley face.

So if you're shopping for a dog lover in your life, definitely check out For Love Of A Dog! Mixing jewelry and adorable puppies.... what more can you really want? Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, totally what I wanted to find.
    Stop by my webpage all about errol denton

    ReplyDelete