Saturday, January 4, 2014

Golden Globes Gift Lounge, with @TheArtisanGroup

It's that time again... Award Season. Which means The Artisan Group will be going to numerous gift lounges for The Golden Globes, Oscars, Emmys and many more!

Well, I am lucky enough to be going to The Golden Globes Gift Lounge in less than a week! Yep, less than one week I will be leaving cold, snowy Connecticut and going to warm, sunny California where I will be schmoozing with celebs and promoting gorgeous handmade items.



I am honored to be a part of such an amazing group. I was there last year for The Oscars Gift Lounge and had the absolute time of my life!

The Golden Globes are next Sunday, so I will be there from Thursday to Sunday night. Time is speeding by! I actually have my outfits ready believe it or not, but still am perfecting my jewelry and how I'm going to do my hurrrrr. I'll keep you updated though don't worry!

Stay tuned until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment