Thursday, May 28, 2015

Big Things Are Happening

This week has been a bit of a whirlwind. My mom and I have had numerous conversations on what we really want to do with Jewels For Hope. We always love making so many different kinds of items, we are constantly discussing if we should only do one thing or branch out and do tons of products. We struggle with this a lot because we think that it would definitely look more uniform if we only did one specific item in different variations of color/size/etc. But we also feel, that would be a bit boring for us. We like to change it up and make new fun items.

After our week of discussions, we decided we are going to do what we love for a bit. We started out making big elaborate pieces that are funky and real "show stoppers!". We haven't done that in a while, trying to get our pieces into stores..... making them simple, more available to the public. Don't get me wrong, I love that our jewelry is in stores now. I'm so SO happy about it and forever grateful. But we want to do something a little bit more daring now.

We are creating a brand new line of jewelry. Definite statement pieces.

I want to show them off SO badly, but we are waiting. Trying to put together a full collections before we launch it. We are so excited about it, even my mother had tears in her eyes during one of our talks because she was so happy! This is just what we need.

I can't wait to show you all! I hope you come back to check it out. Big things are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment