Thursday, May 7, 2015

Style, Style, Style!

My mother and I have completely different styles when it comes to what we wear and what we create. We both like to make items that we would wear ourselves.

I love a great "bohemian" look. Lots of jewelry, layered up, with gold, stones, and any kind of earth tones. I love creating pieces like this and pretty much make a duplicate of each item to keep for myself. Some of my new creations are.....



What do you think? I love them! I can picture them with a great white peasant top and a pair of dark skinny jeans. 

My mom on the other hand.... has a different style then me. She loves pearls and crystals and anything classic.




This is one of her new babies. Gorgeous, isn't it? I do love the pieces she makes- they are stunning, just more along her style then mine.

Which style is yours? What do you think of our new creations?


3 comments:

  1. They are both pretty, But I lean towards your Mom's style. I really miss your necklaces that you made in the past-- similar to the one you made that Jessica Love H. is wearing. Cheryl Abdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both! Is that bad to say? My jewelry organizer just overflows because I love it all! And the two pieces I have from you guys are among my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both styles are awesome. I like the bohemian for more casual styles and the classic for when I'm getting dressed up.

    ReplyDelete