Friday, May 15, 2015

Top Of The Line Drapery & Upholstery

I am happy to say I have an amazing day job.  Right now in my life, Jewels For Hope cannot pay all of my bills, so working is a must for me.

I was lucky enough to find a job as an assistant at Top Of The Line Drapery & Upholstery this past year. I seriously don't know what I would have done without this job. The people, the atmosphere- everything about it is perfect for me. I am so blessed to have both a day job and company that I love working for!

So of course, now that I am happy with my work life, I have to share a bit about it.

My boss is such a talented upholsterer. She works side by side with interior designers and decorators and makes spaces stunning. Seeing the work room and looking at hoe all of this is created blows my mind! I don't know much about fabric and design but I am learning so much while working here!

Here is some amazing work from Top Of The Line! If you are a decorator and looking for a new work room to do business with, (and you live in Connecticut/New York area), please give her a call! 

Recently featured in Traditional Home Magazine (April 2015)




Isn't her work stunning? My mouth drops every time I see a new piece brought out!

For more photos of Top Of The Line's work, check out their Pintrest Page!




No comments:

Post a Comment