Friday, May 1, 2015

Personalized Photo Pendants- 15% OFF

We really are broadening our horizon's this year with Jewels For Hope. We want to make something for everyone. We have some higher end products, some inexpensive products, and now, personalized products!

This is something so cute, I just have to share it with you.

We are now making personalized photo pendants. To show them off, we put our old puppy Ava in one. I swear, Ava was just the cutest puppy! So this photo was a clear option for us to make into a pendant.


Look. How. Cute.

Everytime I look at this picture my heart just melts. We had to give Ava (and her brother Leroy) up a couple years ago when we moved to Stamford. I actually still see them from time to time because the amazing family we gave them to ended up living next to my boyfriend. How weird is that? Meant to be!... But, I'm babbling now.....

Do you have a special photo you would like to see turned into a necklace? Check out our site! Here is a code for 15% off your own personalized photo necklace: THANKS15


No comments:

Post a Comment