Monday, May 4, 2015

Hooked On Yarn CT; Perfect Summer Flip Flops

I don't know about you, but I absolutely love wearing flip flops. I could live in flip flops all year if I could (unfortunately, the Connecticut winter doesn't really let me, but that's a different story!)

I know in the summer months, wearing flip flops everyday occasionally hurts the tops of my feet- when my feet swell from the heat. The perfect solution? Wear pretty crocheted flip flops!


These flip flops are the most comfortable flip flops EVER! I love them. I have them in pink (obviously). My aunt, Lori, creates these in her Etsy Shop. She has tons of colors and they are perfect for everyday wear. I practically lived in mine last summer.

Flip Flops Purple Flip Flops Flower Flips Flops Womens Purple Flip Flops size Medium 7 - 8



Perfect for adults or children, I think these are the way to go this summer! 

Do you have the same issues with flip flops that I do? Check out my aunt's etsy shop, Hooked on Yarn CT! I promise you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment