Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bows Make Me Smile @AnnetteCook6

As I have said many many times before.. I have a shopping problem. Which works out well for you readers since I tend to know about amazing handmade products.

I love finding special items. Being a member of The Artisan Group has helped me find a ton of awesome handmade products.

Pink Tulips is one fabulous company. Annette, the owner of Pink Tulips (and also another local CT artisan!) makes quality handcrafted handbags.

Annette's bags are so fun and youthful without sacrificing quality. A lot of her handbags have huge awesome Bows on the front of them! They may make smile so much and I can recognize her bags in an instant from that signature style. And... who doesn't like bows? They are a universal sign for greatness in my opinion.

One of my favorite handbags from Pink Tulips is..



Gorgeous leather purse with a camel bow in front. Swoon.

Some really exciting news for Annette.... Her purses just got picked up by URBAN OUTFITTERS.

Yes, you read that correctly. URBAN. OUTFITTERS. How amazing is that!!! I can't wait to go into Urban (which I love btw) and see her handbags. I can't even imagine that. I am so so happy for Annette!

If you live near any Urban Outfitters... go inside within the next month or so (I think?) and see if you can spot her designs. I can't wait. Once she tells me they are in I will go and take a picture of them in the shop.

So if you are in love with these fancy Bow Handbags as much as I am, go check out Annettes Site! I promise you won't regret it!

4 comments:

  1. I love it when a small craftsman or designer gets a big break like this and in turn the public gets something special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that clutch is so cute! And we have an Urban Outfitters in our town! I'll have to keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag. That would look super with cowboy boots & skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to keep a lookout for these. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete