Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Customize Everything from @HelenaPion

I want an Iphone just for the fact that I want one of these fun cases from Helena Pion Photography. 

Helena is a dear friend of mine that is an awesome designer.

From Iphone Cases to Postage, to Awesome Mugs.. she designs it all. And everything can be personalized. How cool?

One of my favorite items is her Go Away mugs. Obviously I love that since anything with "Go Away" on it makes me laugh. Because I would use it all the time and just point to it rather than tell people to leave me alone. Yep, I'm that person.



Who wouldn't want that?

I think personalized items are perfect Holiday Gifts. It brings a little something extra to your gift. Whether it's a personal postage stamp for your card, or an iphone case with your name on it- Helena has it all!Check out her shop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment