Friday, November 16, 2012

Looking for a great Holiday Card? Check out @thebeez_kneez

With the Holidays right around the corner, one thing I know I always look for are great Holiday Cards.

I don't know what it is, but getting a Holiday Card in the mail always makes me smile. I love seeing what designs people pick out; funny, sentimental, sweet, sassy, cartoon, everything! I love it all.

Valerie, the fearless leader of The Artisan Group, is a fantastic graphic designer (among other things). She has the shop... The Beez Kneez (um, how awesome is that shop name?)

She designs funky fresh (yes, I said funky fresh) cards, ipad cases, invitations, business cards, and more! We bought my dad some awesome guitar note cards for his business a little while ago. He loved them! Valerie has so many different design choices, you can find something for everyone in her shop.... but I am off topic. Holiday Items are my key focus today....

In her shop she has Holiday Cards, Holiday Labels, Envelopes, Gift Tags, Postage and more!






My screen shots of her products do not do them justice LOL.

One of my favorite designs from her is this card.... I'm big on pictures so this one combines the pictures with pink and snowflakes. What more could you ask for?



If you are still in the market for Holiday Cards... definitely check out her shop! I promise you won't be sorry!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment