Friday, July 8, 2011

Charlotte Russe & Shopping Obsessed.

We all know how much I love to shop right? Well, the other day I was at the mall because I love to torture myself and window shop. Well, I don't know why I do it because I just want everything!

I was in Charlotte Russe, one of my favorite stores and just wanted it all. Some of my favorite looks from their store? Of course leopard print is one of them...


My sister Layla actually bought a skirt like this from Charlotte Russe. But she paired it with this top:



She looks super cute in it! So grown up and fashionable! Of course, it killed me that she bought these items because I can't afford a button off of one of the shirts! haha

Another of my faves?

Oh, I love this style!!!!

It's nice to dream of pretty clothes. It's also nice to design. I heard that Charlotte Russe is having a new Fan Page that is in the works right now. I still don't know much about the fan page, but it should be completed within the next couple of months.

What I would like to see on the fan page is a way to mix and match the clothes featured on Charlotte Russe's main page. Since Charlotte Russe's main page has "featured" looks, I think that would be a fun thing to have the featured looks placed on the Fan Page site and you can then "make your outfit" by mixing and matching to see what looks good. What do you think?

I know I love putting different clothes together to see how it would look, you know, once I have a job and am able to afford the great looks I put together. So to be able to do it on their fan page I think would be a fun little activity to see what looks good!

Along with having a mix and match section on their fan page, I think another great idea is to have fashion editors of major organizations feature their favorite Charlotte Russe look on the fan page. Have a different look featured every month to see what the "experts" really like. It then can give all of us fashion lovers the opportunity to see what is "in" and then we can alter to make our own style out of it.

If you couldn't tell, I am all about the "finding your own style". I think the fan page should definitely be geared somewhat towards finding your own way of wearing Charlotte Russe clothes. Having videos and clips of "whats in" would be great on the site as long as there is a place for customers to personalize something so it isn't just wearing "what's in".

What do you think would be great additions to their up and coming fan page? Any ideas of your own? Or do you like my ideas? Because yes, I love my ideas.. but of course I would. They're mine. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment