Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Global Resort Homes & a much needed Vacation!

I am super excited so I have to post about this now!
For Blogmania I won Life with 5 Monkies Package... which was a weeks stay in Global Resort Homes in Orlando Florida! Yes, I couldn't believe it either. I am so excited to go on vacation I am practically bursting at the seems!

I haven't been on vacation in 2 years. Normally, my family goes on vacation every year but my grandmother passed away in 2009 and then I was sick for most of 2010 so we didn't go on vacation. My family really needs a good vacation. When I won the Global Resort Home vacation in April (I think?) I was so excited and of course offered it up for my family. See, usually we go away to Ocean City, Maryland every year.

We have had our vacation to O.C. planned since last year- we are leaving on July31st and Staying until August 6th. My family declined the trip to florida since we can't really afford TWO vacations. Hell, we can't really afford ONE vacation, but as I said before.. we need this. Look how much fun we had years ago there:








So I will be accompanying my family to OC this year and then the fiance will be driving down on August 4th and on August 5th me and him will be driving to Florida! Our stay in the Global Resort Home will be from August 6th- August 12th. My bestie, Paul will be flying down and joining us. Then my other bestie, Loren, who lives in Florida, will be staying with us!

I am so excited that this is actually going to happen! I haven't seen Loren in 2 years!!


And within that  2 years, she had a baby boy, Bradyn. I FINALLY get to meet him!!!!! Um, look how cute he is!



After throwing up 20x a day for 8 months last year... this vacation is something I really am looking forward to. Granted, I don't really have the money since I am still unemployed, but the nice fiance plans on paying for most of my stuff- since I have $20 in my account for this vacation... yea... no joke.. Who knows, I may even get a job before I go on vaca? (I had an interview this morning over the phone, keep your fingers crossed for me!).

Are you going on vacation this summer? Are you excited as I am about mine??

No comments:

Post a Comment