Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blog Hoppin All Around!



Just Married with Coupons The Things We Find Inside

Welcome to the blog hop Monday ( a little early!) I am getting my blog hopping posts in early tonight since I haven't been on my blog all weekend!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine has been really good. and Veryyyy family filled. Not my family though- the fiance's family. VERY. FAMILY. FILLED.
Tomorrow you all will hear the whole story- since tonight, as we speak, the fiance is laying down right next to me- and I really don't want him to peak over here just in case he doesn't want me broadcasting my thoughts about this weekend :)
So I'll keep you all waiting in suspense until tomorrow.

Have a lovely night!



3 comments:

  1. Hello, just visiting from I LOVE MY ONLINE FRIENDS MONDAY HOP. Hope you can come over and visit me.

    www.jamfiescreations1.blogspot.com

    Mary O

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's sucha pleasant monday morning here today. loving it. have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post about your weekend because the Witches Brew looks amazing!

    I'm now following from the I love my Online Friends Monday Hop! Would love if you'd stop by and check out my blog at http://www.formulamom.com ! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete