Monday, April 4, 2011

I wear glamour, or nothing at all.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! This was my first weekend where I really didn't have a set schedule- and I freaking loved it. Normally my fiance has my weekends booked up with family events he has going on. So this weekend- I made him take me to the mall for some window shopping, then out to lunch. It was cute.

Now, I like to think of myself as a pretty fashionable person. Granted, I love to wear my sweat pants and a hoodie on most days- but when I'm going out I like to dress the part. I love love love anything pink and sparkly. Which gets me to my review...

Towards the end of last year, all I told my mother I wanted for xmas was a makeup case to hold my brushes and brush cleaner to make my old nasty brushes pretty again. Well, I got one out of two and I was so happy she choose to get the makeup case. She bought it from Pink Glitter Boutique on etsy.

My mother bought me this AWESOME roller brush case along with a huge makeup case. I'm in love <3 The fabric used on both are so me. They have "Fashion Smart" written on them and it is all pink white and black. Here.. look below!





That is so me, right? Well.. it is. haha. And since I have a monstrous purse, both of these cases fit perfectly comfy in there. Most people don't carry bags the size I do tho- so I think only the brush portion would fit nicely in someone elses bag. But then this great carrying case can be used while traveling. Either way- they both rock. Check out her etsy site.

Here are some professional pictures that are featured on her website. My pictures didn't do her items justice. If you're a fan of pink sparkly amazingness- take a browse on her shop.



UMMM.. She makes tampon pouches!!! I think that is the coolest thing ever. I may have to get me one of those because I think that is adorable. And also because I tend to waste every tampon I put in my purse bc I end up throwing it in there "just in case" in the middle of the month and by the time I actually get my period the wrapper is already off and the tampon is shoved to the bottom of my bag usually around my lotion or antibacterial gel I keep. That's a no no.

Have a great day everyone! And don't forget... check out my giveaway for a great Jewels for Hope necklace and anklet!

6 comments:

  1. Love it!

    I'm following from the Blog Hop. Come visit me back!

    Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the makeup brushes. I'll have to visit her shop. :-)

    Hey, new follower from MeasuringFlower.com. Thank you so much! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a strange attraction to pink and sparkly too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, that tampon case is AWESOME. What a great idea. And that makeup bag is so beautiful. I am totally checking them out right now

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so beyond cute! I love it, must feel so fabulous to spread out and get to it.

    ReplyDelete