Monday, April 18, 2011

Please Help Me!!!!

I am begging all of you to help me out on this one. Twitter will not let me follow anyone because the ratio to people following me to how many people I follow is too big of a range.

Can you amazing followers please follow my twitter? There are so many amazing twittering people I want to follow and it's starting to get on my nerves that I'm not allowed to follow them. Do any of you find that to be weird? I don't think twitter should have this restriction... but I'm trying to beat the system here lol. So if you have a minute or so, I would love you all forever if you followed me :)



My twitter name is @jewelsforhopect


Have a nice night everyone<3



6 comments:

  1. If I had a twitter, I would follow you but I don't. If it's one of those things I end up making in time then I sure will follow you! I know you'll get more followers though.. Thats a really dumb restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following! Look for me @asimplesapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you everyone! I reallllllly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added you (@MsGatorRN) :)

    I'm stopping by from the Relax & Make Friends Blog Hop & letting you know I'm a new follower. Feel free to join us again for the new linky posted tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete