Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop!

Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop

So, this is my first post about a blog hop. I'm excited about it. I occasionally participate in these hops but I never know what to write about in a post like this so I don't do as many of them as I would like to.

Well, This blog hop looked fun and relaxing. Both blogs that are hosting it, Rachel's Reviews and Mom Always Finds Out are great blogs. I am newly following them only for a couple of days- But they are really great blogs and I loveee their layouts!


Since this is all about the relaxing and making friends.. I'm going to curl up with a cup of coffee and browse around.


Happy Blogging Everyone!





4 comments:

  1. Sweet blog!
    & Im glad you liked the quote
    ;)
    Thanks for stopping by!
    I'm returning the follow
    -Hannah

    PS
    Dont forget to enter my Perricone Cosmetics Giveaway
    (up to $150 value)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower here!

    Thank you so much for posting about the hop and also for saying such sweet things about my blog - I'm so glad you are a fan! :) That makes my day, it really does.

    Hope to see you again next week at the Relax & Make Friends Wednesday hop!
    Nicole
    http://momalwaysfindsout.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower from the hop
    I would love a follow back :)
    http://www.amateurmommy.net/

    -becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Stevie

    Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy, and best of luck to you in the Gift Basket Design Book Giveaway! Your jewelry is gorgeous (have been poking around) and I'm delighted to follow you back!

    When you have a moment, I hope you'll swing by and share your thoughts on Blog Comments - the link is below!

    http://www.create-with-joy.com/2011/04/how-do-you-handle-blog-comments.html

    ReplyDelete