Friday, April 8, 2011

I will continue to hound you all....

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week and are ready for the weekend! Me, being unemployed- spend every day like it's a weekend so I don't feel much of a difference lol. That is other then the fact that I can't afford to go out anywhere unless I make my fiance pay haha.

I am heading over to one of my friends houses tonight. I'm excited. Paul wanted to actually go out and drink- but then again- no money. And my soon to be hubby, Corey, is at the Mets game- so I can't take any of his hard earned cash to go out haha (I promise you, I'm not a golddigger! In the beginning of the relationship I paid for everything when he didn't have a job lol) So I suggested to go to someones house and hang- which costs $0.00.


I hope everyone has a great weekend! And to make true of my blog post.....

ENTER MY GIVEAWAYS!!!!!

Win a Summer Necklace & Personalized Anklet!




and

Win a Easter Cookie Set!



PS. The job interview went really well I think. The women there were SO NICE. I realllllly liked them. It seemed like a fun place to work. Unfortunately, the only bad part about it is the pay. If I do get the job it wouldn't cover my bills every month. No where close to covering them. But then again- any job is better then no job, right? Ugh. idk. Hopefully I'll figure something out soon <3



4 comments:

  1. aww best of luck with your job and your finance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you said...a job is better than no job. Things will look up in your situation - just keep hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your job interview went well! Loving your blog and thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete