Tuesday, April 19, 2011

TOO EXCITED TO BLOG!

PhotobucketFree Hot SamplesRelax and Make Friends Blog HopBlogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday

Hi everyone! I hope your having a great morning! I am actually too excited to blog right now. I'm sorry! Um, this morning- I found out I won tickets to LADY GAGA THIS FRIDAY! I am super duper excited. I actually saw her in concert last year.....but it was while I was sick. So that day I went to the concert I had been puking all morning. So I went to the concert even though I felt so shitty and couldn't really enjoy myself as much as I normally would have. So the fact that I won these concert tickets make me so happy. My friend Paul will be accompanying me this time- he also was with me last time too. And last time I felt so crappy I wanted to leave halfway through and was just not myself. SO THIS TIME WE COULD BE GAGA FOR GAGA!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Had to get that out. Hope you all have a fantastic day! Happy blog hopping :)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the tickets!

    Happy "Get Wired Wednesday"! I'm following you now thru the blog hop and hope that you'll follow me back. Have a fantastic day!!

    Nancy
    http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo - that is really exciting!

    I'm a new follower from "Catch A Wave Wed" - hope you will follow me back when you get the chance.

    Amber
    http://sewnamber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the tickets! I will be stoked when I get to see P!nk in concert! :)

    I'm a new follower from the catch a wave Wednesday hop. Would love for you to stop by sometime!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following Mom's House and More. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo for winning tix! Very exciting! Thanks for checking out my blog:) I am now following you back!!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be so excited too!! I found your blog by accident today. But I am superglad I did!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool! Congrats! and Have fun!
    Following you from the hop! Please stop by and say hi Areyouamom.com
    Thanks,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww well done on winning tickets!!! exciting times. can not wait for write up on the gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrates!

    I'm your new follower from blog hope :-)
    Hope you'll stop by http://luckyangelandgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you everyone!!! I'm now following all of you :) Can't wait to explore your blogs!

    ReplyDelete