Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!

I hope you all are having a great week so far! Today actually my mother and I are going to our second boutique to place some items in there! AH! So exciting! So I actually have to get ready in a little bit. For now, I am joining the Thirsty Thursday blog hop. Because really, who doesn't love Thirsty Thursdays?


Obviously MARvelous


Later on, after I bake my fiance the cake pops he has been begging me to do for over a week now- I plan on grabbing a glass of wine and blogging around. Wow, sounds pretty skanky when I put it that way haha. Oops. Well, you ladies know how it is. We blog around all the time.

I know it always makes me smile <3

Until later!


ps. I will continue to hound everyone to check out my giveaways.

Responses on them make me giddy.



1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you try the peppers! I hope you love them :) http://www.memoirs-of-2-wicked-chefs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete