Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life Gets In The Way

I realized I haven't written since before my move. Well... the move went well. Tiring as hell! But well.

We left the small town and now live in a big city. Big City Life, haha well- maybe not big city life.. but city life. I wake up every morning around 4am to the garbage trucks. I hear people at all hours. I feel like I'm in a video game everytime I turn out of my street to see if today's the day I hit a parked car, the streets are so tightly packed.

It's different.

Now, I've lived in NYC for 4 years while going to school... I like the noises there, the sounds. And since I was on the 14th floor I really didn't hear any of them at 4am. Here... I'm on Floor 1. BIG DIFFERENCE. haha.

But I think I'm actually starting to like it here. I'm still tecchnnicallly unemployed. I am doing lots of little side jobs and working on jewels and my dads company so that is keeping my busy. I live next to the beach now, so I try and walk around there everyday. That makes me smile.

I think we're going to do good here. I hope Jewels For Hope can get some wholesale accounts in the area. That would be perrfeccttt. I've emailed and emailed people- no responses yet, but I'm hopeful. Always try to be optimistic here.

Now that I am somewhat settled in the new place, I hope to be writing here more. I just couldn't believe how much time has gone by between my last posting. Life just happens and flies right by!

But some good news is I think the next couple of months are going to be super exciting and lots going on with jewels... so I'll keep you posted :)

xoxo- Hope everyone is well <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment