Friday, April 23, 2010

Craft Fair Tomorrow!

So tomorrow is the big day. I probably won't be able to post until some time on Sunday- so stay tuned for that. I'll take some pretty pictures of the table and of course, yours truly....

Now, tonight is going to be a rough one folks. My sisters 21st birthday is today. WOO HOO. 21!!!! Last night, my boyfriend and I had the pleasure of picking her up from the club. She also is going out to the club tonight, and tomorrow night. Guess who gets the joy of picking her up again tonight? YOU GUESSED IT! Me and the boyfriend.

Last night was a treat. She prepared me earlier that she will NOT allow us to pick her up any time before 2:00am. Now, I'm 23 years old, but I have to say- this whole "clubbing" phase never really hit me. I like sitting at home, reading, watching movies... during the week, I am NEVER awake at 2am. Ever. (yes, grandma jokes can be said.. I embrace it completely!!)

Well, it was my lucky night I guess since at 11:40 (only an hour and a half after she got there) she called and asked us to pick her up. SCORE. I was thrilled. I felt bad she wasn't having fun, but still.. she's only 21. She has her whole life to have fun. Me on the other hand, need sleep. Especially since I can't drink coffee at the time being *tear*

So again today, I was warned I am NOT to pick her up before 2am again tonight. I have a feeling I'm going to have to wait that long... Lets see how bright eyed and bushy tailed I am tomorrow morning at 6:00am when I wake up to get ready for the fair!

Wish me luck everyone! I'll keep you posted on my picking up duty tonight. Hey, if you're lucky I may even get a nice snapshot of drunky getting out of the club tonight. ha ha

2 comments:

  1. Hope the craft fair went well! The pick up, too!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that talk of clubbing just makes me feel old. LOL

    Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete