Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank F*cking God it's......

FRIDAY! WOOHOO! Let the weekend begin! This weekend my mother and I were supposed to do a craft fair for our jewelry.I'm kind of disappointed! I bought my mother a sign for her birthday that we could hang up behind us at the fair. I was really happy she liked it.. take a look!


Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea.

Well, the fair is now postponed until next Saturday. OF COURSE! The weekend of my sister's 21st birthday. That should be fun. Let's hope I don't look toooo hung over that day. Need to make a good impression on the buyers, ya know?! ha ha.

So.. this weekend I am free as a bee! Now I have time to catch up on laundry, cleaning, working out... you know; all the fun stuff!

Maybe I'll try Diva's Green Tea Martini this weekend.Yum. I do love me a good martini.

I rarely ever have a "free" weekend. This is something special. I actually can't wait to do "nothing" for once. I run around most of the time so I'm usually a mess most days- but this weekend I have high hopes of being less like a tornado running around town and more like a normal human being, relaxing.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment: