Friday, November 11, 2011

Golden Globes Gift Lounge Prep - Part 2

It has been forever since I have actually written a full on post about what's going on with us! I'm sorry! Please, amazing followers, forgive me. I just can't believe how busy I've been. I haven't had a chance to just relax.

Well, I will show you a little sneak peak of what's been going on here!

The last time I posted about the Golden Globes Gift Lounge, I left you wanting to know about the packaging (or at least that was my goal!). So- wonder no more! Here is it....

I have only done about 40 boxes so far. Out of 100. So I am not even halfway done. But I swear- these boxes take much longer then you think. I like everything to be just perfect. I mean, celebs are getting these. They have to be great!


I put the filler in the box, then our note card that has all our facts on it, put the necklace in a little clear/blue bag, put that in the box- then ribbon and sticker the box! Woo. That'a a lot of work for 100 boxes.

Here's our designs.... I am super proud of the way this looks I cant wait for celebs to see it!










What do you think??????

I absolutely love them! I love the blue and brown combo ribbon from May Arts. Love the specialty made stickers from Zazzle. I love it all!

I'm so proud of my mother and myself. I never would have thought something like this would happen to us. To actually get the opportunity to show off our designs to celebrities. It is such an honor and I am so excited about this. My mom has had a rough 10years (ah!) and she deserves something spectacular to happen for her. I can feel it in my gut, this is it. This is going to be our big moment.

So please keep your fingers and toes crossed for us! And stay tuned! I'll be posting more and more about our journey of preparing for the gift lounge!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment