Monday, January 16, 2012

The 2012 Golden Globes Gift Lounge- Excitement!

This past weekend was the Golden Globes Gift Lounge!!!!

We had our main necklace on display and 100 Swarovski Crystal & Pearl Necklaces distributed in the SwagBags at the event!

The event was a big success and The Artisan Group got a ton of press coverage! I am so happy for us all.

I still don't know who took photos with our piece-- we find that out some time this week- AH! Can you tell I'm nervous? haha. Once I find out I will post the pics up here (ASAP).

Until then, here are some celebs we know for sure passed through our Gift Lounge!!

Elizabeth McGovern, Dot Marie Jones, Chris Noth (Mr. Big!), Sasha Pierce (such a Pretty Little Liars Fan <3), Reno Wilson, Jennifer Love Hewitt (HUGE FAN!), Amanda Righetti, Cheryl Burke, Samantha Harris, Jeremy Irons, Sarah Drew, Chris McDonald, Morena Baccarin, and many many many more!

Actually, I'm pretty stoked- TWO of these fabulous celebrities tweeted me back about receiving the swag bags. Which I think was just so nice of them!!!.... Wanna know who? Okay I'll share!

Amanda Righetti from The Mentalist!



and...

Reno Wilson of Mike & Molly!



I got lucky! I watch both of these shows every week. I always sit down with my mom and dad to watch The Mentalist (and end up having to explain the entire show to my father) and then I watch Mike & Molly with the fiance every week--- I literally laugh for the whole show. 

I'm still jittery that both of these amazing people wrote me back. I feel very grateful for that. 

Now... I cant wait to see who took pics with our display! Oh, the suspense is torturing me! haha. 

Be sure to check back later in the week... hopefully I'll have some info by then!

1 comment:

  1. Oh and you could also add that Still Blonde after all these YEARS will be giving away these necklaces at the Spring Fashionista Event Giveaway...teehee

    ReplyDelete