Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pretty Pictures by @natureimagesALM

I love pretty things. Anything pretty always catches my attention... I'm such a girly girl!

For this Holiday season I decided I'm getting my sisters everything I would get myself. Lots of pretty, pink items that I know they will love as much as I do.

Some items I got for my amazing sisters are from Nature's Image's By Design! Anita, the photographer, has amazing work! She puts her photos on items such as compact mirrors or iphone cases, and also has prints available.

I got some awesome goodies from her for my two sisters! Two compact mirrors and an Iphone case!

They were packaged perfectly to insure no damage to the mirrors!

 




Aren't these just so pretty!

Gorgeous!

I love the colors of the flowers. They just make me smile. Anita's work is stunning and I am so happy I have these goodies to give as gifts this year.

Definitely check out Anita's site for some great holiday gifts!!




No comments:

Post a Comment