Thursday, March 16, 2017

Spring Things

Spring is right around the corner, even though I'm looking out the window and snow is covering the ground, in my head I believe Spring will be here soon. I can't wait for the time to wear pastels, sit in the sunshine with a cold drink in my hand and just relax.

Since no one wants to see me bundled up in a blanket wearing sweat pants making jewelry, I'll show off some of my favorite spring photos our charity creations are featured in. Soon, I keep telling myself. Soon, we'll be able to wear tank tops and have the warmth of the sun shining down us. Until then...









From kids to mens, to wedding accessories, our spring things can fit everyone. Looking at the photos is getting me excited for warmer weather. We've been working on some great spring pieces that we plan on adding to the shop soon. Keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment