Saturday, April 22, 2017

For the Love of Florals

Spring is here and I am all about florals.. especially anything pink. I found this sale top at Express that had the exact pink that matched my favorite bracelet I wear almost daily... So of course I had to buy it. I mean, whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed, right? So pink is it for me. 





Top: Express | Choker: Jewels For Hope | Bracelets: Jewels For Hope | Jeans: Charlotte Russe

What is your spring style looking like? Are you obsessed with florals like I am?

4 comments:

  1. Heyy nice party wear tops ... with accessories it will really look nice for such occasions

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Designer Lehenga Choli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Very nice information‼ It's really great because we need such type of information for our daily life … Here I am also provide the relevant information such as Women Ethnic Kurti.

    ReplyDelete