Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Look Good & Do Good with #JewelsForHope today for #WorldParkinsonsDay

Today is World Parkinson's Day. 

Parkinson's Disease affected our family, as my grandmother suffered from this disease throughout the end of her life. My mother Sandy founded Jewels For Hope when she was a caregiver to my grandmother. Watching this disease take over my grandmother's body was rough to watch. It is a scary disease and thinking about it still hits me hard.

Here's an adorable shot of me and my cousin with my grandma and grandpa. I am the chubby cute baby on the left. 



In honor of this day, we want to donate 25% of the profits of every single sale today to The American Parkinson's Disease Association. 

For our lovely customers, we're giving you free shipping! For free shipping, use code: WORLDPARKDAY 

Click Here to view our new designs we've added to the site and to order yours today! 
Everyone wearing Jewels For Hope can Look Good, Do Good, & Feel Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment