Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Christina Hendricks and Jewels For Hope! #JewelsForHope

A little while back, we were lucky enough to have the opportunity (through The Artisan Group) to gift Christina Hendricks!

We made this Mad Men star a gorgeous (if I say so myself) set - Swarovski Pearl & Crystal Bracelet with matching earrings. We received confirmation that Christina just got our swag bag! Woo Hoo!

I now have to put my stalking hat on (not in a creepy way, swear!) to try and spot Christina wearing our jewels. She currently is in Paris - so she's probably way to busy to dig into all the fabulous handmade items in her swag bag right now- but I plan on keeping my eyes peeled to see if she wears it. Be on the lookout for me! If you see her rocking our jewels, feel free to email me haha. If I see it- I'll shout it from the rooftops!

Here are the items we sent the fabulous Christina Hendricks!




Now it's time to scour the celeb websites and see what I find. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment