Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Times, They Are A Changing....

It has been some time since I've posted.


Tons going on, lots of really big changes, and a lot of stress.

We are moving.
We are giving up our puppies ( if you're in the CT area and are in the market for two adorable black labs, please email me stevie@jewelsforhope.net)


We are preparing items for the Emmys Gift Lounge
We are preparing items for another gift lounge I am not at liberty to announce yet :)
Packing, Packing, Packing.


Just a ton going on. Most days I can't even think straight.

I miss blogging.

I miss writing about great products. I miss getting dressed up and doing things, to then come back here and write about.

Times, they are a changing.

and I have to learn how to cope with it all.

I hope to be back to my normal bloggy, jewelry making self, once we get settled in our apartment (next month).

Until then, don't hate me for the sporadic posts. I'll do my best to try and post more- maybe that will make me feel a little bit more in control of this whole situation. :)

Thanks for listening to me vent!

Again, if you know anyone looking for two amazing labs... please email me! They really need a good home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment