Wednesday, December 11, 2013

California, Here I Come! Well... In a Month..

I am so excited to announce I will be going to The 2014 Golden Globes Gift Lounge hosted by GBK, in California next month!

I will be going, of course with The Artisan Group, like I did for the 2013 Oscars Gift Lounge.I can't wait!!

It's about a month away. Which is scary. I still don't have my outfits yet. Ah! I do have a necklace though, I am dying to wear! I made it just for this occasion, so now I just need to find an outfit that will go with it.I am in love with this necklace and think it will really pop! What do ya think?



Doesn't this just shine! I am in love with this piece. I actually had to redo it like 3 times to get it to lay just the way I wanted it to. I am happy I kept at it and completed it, because this is just so me. Now, I need to figure out what outfit goes with this!

Once I have my outfits picked out I will definitely take some photos and show you. I will be there for 2 full days, so I need another necklace and of course some arm candy. Hm... decisions, decisions!



7 comments:

  1. Oh my I just LOVE the colors here! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute necklace! I do love the colors too. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous necklace. Anything would go awesome with it. Well, almost anything

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. I love this piece it is just gorgeous! Can I come be your assistant? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Stevie! That necklace is divine. I am totally adoring it and can't wait to see it with your dark hair and the cute outfit your choose. Skater dress maybe?

    ReplyDelete