Wednesday, December 4, 2013

#MeredithVieira Rocking #JewelsForHope's #Charity Bracelet

We were fortunate enough to meet the lovely Meredith Vieira last year at a MS Event we participated in at the Greenwich Hyatt. It was a great event, and we actually got to meet Meredith. She was absolutely, the sweetest person to both myself and my mom! She was so warm and nice like she knew us forever. She came over to our booth and actually wore one of our bracelets during the entire luncheon event!

Recently, Meredith started her own online show, Lives with Meredith. Of course we had to watch it... once we did we realized SHE WEARS OUR BRACELET ALL THE TIME!!!

We couldn't believe it! We are so honored. We found a ton of photos of her wearing this. We are touched that a year later she still is wearing our MS Bracelet we made special for her.

Check out our pics, isn't this awesome!









8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so awesome!! I love Meredith. She seems like such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful. She obviously loves it very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom had MS. It's nice to see celebs like Meredith helping to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a strong and inspiring woman to be rocking those beautiful accessories. I love Jewels for Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love that!! I've always enjoyed watching her on TV. Now I'll be looking for that beautiful bracelet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how versatile these pieces are!! Meredith is wearing it all dressed up and with a super causal outfit and it looks fun both ways. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool! Very happy for you and your product (which totally rocks!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously love that Meredith Vieira is rocking your jewelry! She is such a classy woman and I love her style. What an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete